Onepiece Brand New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaunic and Kyotoshien meet

3 posters

Go down

Shaunic and Kyotoshien meet Empty Shaunic and Kyotoshien meet

Post  Shaunic Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Shaunic was on his ship until he then saw a ship. He then wanteed to go the other way but he saw a girl that looked bored out of her mind. So he went to the ship. Once he got there he turned into a monkey and climbed to her window. Once he got there he turned back human. He then knocked on the door. "Hey do you see me?" He asked.
Shaunic
Shaunic
Admin

https://onepiecebnw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shaunic and Kyotoshien meet Empty Re: Shaunic and Kyotoshien meet

Post  Rinri Aihan Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:01 pm

Rinri suddenly saw a head pop up in front of her window. Rinri was so surprised, she fell back on to the floor boards. She was surprised, she was about to scream at that, but she could see in his face he was harmless.. ""Uh, yeah.. Who can't? oh by the way, hi.." she got up and opened her window, staring at the face.....
Rinri Aihan
Rinri Aihan

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunic Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Shaunic said "Oh hi then! Whats your name?: Shaunic said then jumping in and standing on the floor. "Wow whats going on here?" Shaunic said. He then opened her door and left. He ran to his favorite place. The kitchen. Once he got there he ate boxes of pizza and meat. "THIS IS SO GOOD!" He said then sitting down and looking around.
Shaunic
Shaunic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinri Aihan Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Rinri watches as the boy ran past her in to the kitchen. She watched as he ate the pizza, and how her family was staring at him. Rinri covered her face with a palm, sighing also, "I'M SO DEAD" She walked into her room, closing the door, and she laid on her bed waiting for her strict parents to come in yelling her punishment at her.
Rinri Aihan
Rinri Aihan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:03 am

Swords ripped into the roof of rinri's house. A boy landing in the middle as he put the swords on his back "YAY FUN FUN DROP DROP!!" He yelled clapping, Then running into the door as it broke, Him running out with a bruised head and tackling the one named shaunic "BIG BAD MAN STEAL MY FOOD FOOD! GET YOUR OWN!" he yelled, trying to tear at his hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunic Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:12 am

Shaunic saw as a kid even younger than him comes bursting in and start trying to rip of his hair or something. So Shaunic just put his hand on his head since he was so short and got up. "Fine im gone kid see ya!" Shaunic then bowed to the girls parents and said "Thanks for the food." Then he ran upstairs and was half way out the window when he asked "Hey do you like it here?" He asked the girl.
Shaunic
Shaunic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinri Aihan Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:10 am

Rinri watched as another boy came in, even smaller then the first.. These two wee destroying her birthday-the only fun time in her life- Rinri watched as the first boy came in asking her a question.. she replied, Uh, No I guess.. My dream i to sail out in sea, but y parents rarely even let me leave the house.. She waited for the reply from the boy.
Rinri Aihan
Rinri Aihan

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunic Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:38 am

Shaunic looked at the girl then looked at his ship. "Well sucks for you see you around!" he said. Shaunic then jumoed on his ship. Then in the distant he saw a marine ship (Zee) And he said "Ohh crap." He said putting up his flag and then said "I NEED TO HURRY!"
Shaunic
Shaunic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinri Aihan Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:54 am

Rinr watches as the boy left her, se yelled out her window "Hey! Kid! Wait!" She gathered her throwing knifes, and looked out her window. She saw a marine ship, and the kid getting on what looked like a pirate ship, "Kid watch out!" Rinri backed up and made a dash to her window, and jumped out, she landed no problem. Once Rinri landed she threw one of her throwing knifes at the captain of the marine ship. Rinri then sprinted to the pirate kid's ship jumping on, "Hey, remember me?" She said smiling.
Rinri Aihan
Rinri Aihan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:06 am

Zee had been following this ship for awhile now, waiting for its crew to let their guard down. That had now happened. The crew was off the ship, in some house. When they came out, it was obvious that they saw the marine ship. Zee focused on the boy, who he had heard was most likely the captain. He did not see the girl follow after him, and wouldn't have paid much attention anyway. He had no intel of a girl being on the crew. So, when the throwing knife flew at him, he had no clue it was coming. It hit him. Right over the chest. And it chipped, and fell to the ground. Now Zee was aware of the girl. He stuck out his hand, and watched as a wall of black sand rose from the ground, and surrounded the pirate ship. Sure, the wall was weak, thin, but it was there. And it would not be wise to approach it.
Zee
Zee

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:50 am

Karan chuckled at the marine ship as he yelled "I tink i need to get allitle more mature!" As he turned into a adult pulling out two katanas and lifting up the girl, "Hi im karan, But now im in my adult form, So im not a kid anymore" As he jumped into the ship of the one named shaunic and latched her in a barrel, Then jumping into a seperate one himself "Hehehehhehehehehe I get to ride a ship" His adult form wore off and he turned back to a 7 year old "Awww I wiked being tall!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinri Aihan Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:02 pm

Rinri was grabbed from behind, she then started to scream as she was thrown in the barrel. She sat in the barrel knocking on the top, "Hey kid get me out of here!" she heard the man/boy's name, Karen. She said to the barrel beside her, "Well... Karen.. Thanks a lot.. Name's Rinri.. Rinri Aihen" She fiddled with her throwing knifes, scratching them against each other, stabbing them in the thick wood of the barrel, and she waited for the kid's reply.
Rinri Aihan
Rinri Aihan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:16 pm

"Im just doing my job as helpin! Im just gonna sit here and eat this!" He said as he stabbed into her barrel, Revealing karan's barrel full with apples and more food "Yum yum yum!" He said as he chewed and yelled "Time to get a wittle more mature!" He yelled as he grew too big for it, It breaking into pieces "Im gonna go fight those nasty marines, You wanna come??

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Zee stood up. He hadn't been prepared for a throwing knife. It had pierced his shoulder, and chipped his shoulder blade. He had concentrated on surrounding the boat, to keep them trapped, instead of protecting himself. Well, it was of no matter now. Zee had the two pirates he had intel on on the ship, and a third person. He knew this would provide a good bounty, and hopefully get him onto some bigger jobs. Maybe even a decent sized crew to help him out. All he had now was deck hands. Then again, he'd have to clear out some of the boarding rooms if he got a crew. As of now, the entire lower deck, except for the few rooms he and the crew needed, and the rooms he had cleared out to surround the boat, were filled with iron dust. The ship lacked cannons of any type, except those located in the bottom deck, in storage. Instead, Zee just made clumps of Iron dust and shot them at ships. This was much preferable to cannons, because he had great control over where they ended up. Better to shoot three cannon balls into the boat below the water level then twenty above it. But he was getting off topic. Zee needed to concentrate on capturing the pirates. He moved the wall in, until it was in the exact same shape as the ship. Then he poured more of the iron dust to the bottom of the wall, allowing it to be strong enough for what he had in mind. He was going to lift the boat. He lowered the walls to deck level, so he could speak to the pirates. He grabbed the loudspeaker and said "Monkey Pirates! Give yourselves up now! You have no chance of escape. Give yourselves up now, and you will be sparred the full extent of the law. Should you resist, the marines have no choice but to punish you for your crimes." Zee put down the loud speaker, and signaled to the communications operated to attempt to get in contact with the ship. He knew not all ships had snail phones, but, if he was lucky, this one did.
Zee
Zee

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunic Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Shaunic saw as the two got on his ship and turned around. HOW DID YOU GUYS GET ON MY SHIP!?" Shaunic said. then he heard his snail phone ring. Shaunic answered and heard the guy talk. Oh hello im Monkey D. Shaunic and no im not going to give up bye now." Shaunic then hung up and jumped of the ship. Once his feet touched the water he used animal factor and he went really fast.The ship went really fast then he used Animal factor .2 and he then threw the ship in the air and he held on. The was in mid air.
Shaunic
Shaunic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:45 pm

The boy pushed a cannon up to the top of the ship "Hi big man Can you light this for me??" He said as he turned back into a child and stuffed himself in the cannon "Big man FIRE!, Hurry up, i wanna go boom and fly and crash!". Then stuffing the one named rinri in with him "LEZ GO BIG MAN!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Zee heard Shaunic's reply, and heard him hang up. "Oh well. You have brought this upon yourself." Zee saw that he had thrown the ship into the air. He had no idea how, but he was fine with it. It had shown him the other two shooting themselves out of the cannon. Zee let the shell that used to surround the pirate ship drop over dry ground, and focused on the iron still aboard his ship. At the speed Shaunic was moving, there would be no way for Zee to return that in time. He forced the iron out from below deck, through the port holes, the cannon hatches, the stairs, anything that was available. Had you been far enough away, it would look as if a black cloud were being released from every opening in the ship. Up close, however, the individual particles could be observed pouring out, flowing as if they were liquid, through the pipes that were magnetism. He surrounded the front of the ship in a thick layer of iron, that would prevent either Shaunic or his crew from getting through, as the rest went directly under the surface, waiting for when Zee would call on it.
Zee
Zee

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunic Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Shaunic saw the metal get in his way and said "Okay ive got about enough of this." Shaunic said going to animal factor. (Speed went up to 450)
He then dissapered and reappered right behind zee. Since Zee was no match for his speed he threw a punch at Zee's face. And he was an inch away. He then dissapred again.
Shaunic
Shaunic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Karan lit the cannon that he was in "Big boys no help..SO kid kid take ACTION!" He yelled, As he shot out of the cannon and made himself into a ball, Crashing into the large wall of magnesium as it broke , Opening the way and karan splashing into the water "HEHE! Oh crap!" Karan started drowning, Lucky it was shallow water, Then climbing back onto the ship

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunic Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Shaunic then appeared at The nine year old and grabbed him. Then he got to rinri and grabbed her. He brung them with him and threw the ship so far The marine should not see them. Shaunic then got to sea and the ship landed. Shaunic sat down and sighed. "Well looks like you guys have to stay with me until i get her" He said pointing at rinri. "And you" Pointing a The nine year old. "Home. Unless you want to join my crew'" Shaunic said smilling.
Shaunic
Shaunic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:17 pm

"I DONT GOT HOME FREIND!' Karan yelled "So i join crew crew, as sword man!" Then leaping for a piggy back ride "Now!, Throw me at the marine man and ill chop him up!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinri Aihan Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:22 pm

"Well, my home sucks, so I shall oin your crew."
Rinri Aihan
Rinri Aihan

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunic Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:58 pm

[End]
Shaunic
Shaunic